We are seeking a highly motivated, smart, talented and organized freelance Editor. As a Video Editor, you will most likely be working remotely for post-production with the possibility of working on location if needed. If you have additional experience working as a sound mixer, most likely we would need you on-set for shoot dates.
- Basic experience with digital technology, editing software, and video editing.
- Basic understanding of post-production workflow.
- Working knowledge of contemporary cameras, file formats, codecs, and their proper handling in a post workflow.
- Show a keen eye for detail and have the ability to work well with others.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Have the ability to do coloring/color-grade.
- Work closely and collaborate with director and production team.
- Knowledge of timing and continuity.
- Solid organizational skills, multi-tasking capabilities, critical thinking and creative problem-solving.
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize and manage deadlines.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
Not Necessary, but preferred:
- Sound mixer.
Please provide a video reel of your works upon application and the editing software you use. Equipment required.
Pay is negotiable per project.
Audition / Rehearsal / Production datesMeetings will be virtual on Zoom. Post-production will start in April.
$20 per hour - Pay is negotiable, especially for fixed rates.
Anyone, aged 18 and overApply now